Saturday, June 27, 2009

Phone call home. Day 5

Chris called me today around 3:30 pm. I was at work and I was very grateful I was able to talk to him. I answered the phone while running to an area of the building that didn't have surveliance cameras and he asked me if I was at work. I said yes. Then he said we need to be quick and asked me if I had a pen and paper. I told him no and I set the phone down to run and get one. I got back on the phone and got the address from him and he already knows the phonetic alphabet so my S as in Sam sounded pretty dumb to his S as in Sierra. I am glad he knew them or they would have given him a hard time. So he gave me his address I verified it with him and in the background people are yelling at him and counting down the time that he had left on the phone. So at 10 seconds he said send me letters. no packages or candy and I get to have one photo so send me something from our wedding. Then I told him I loved him and goodbye. So that was it.

So here are the rules!

NO PACKAGES!
If you are sending pictures print them off on your computer so they are on a paper because he can only have one photo.

Here's his address:
AB CLARK, CHRISTOPHER W.
321 TRS / FLT 557 - Dorm A-1
PSC #3
1320 Truemper Street Unit 364063
Lackland AFB, TX 78236-5570

166 days to go!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a phone call. It sounds like something from a movie. Only one photo? That's harsh! I guess I did forget that this is boot camp... no nice mommies or warm fuzzies floating around there. Poor Chris. I'm sure he can handle it. I would have guessed they would be able to get packages though! That's harsh too! We'll send him letters. What a funny phone call experience with the counting down in the background and everything. I like that you already have the countdown going. You are both tough and in our prayers. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete