Saturday, October 24, 2009

Block 4

Halloween is coming fast and I am trying to stay busy. I volunteered for a Haunted house and it has not been very fun. Yesterday we started with 40 people and after about an hour there were 7 of us. There isn't much direction but it will come together enough to scare some people.

I was White Rope of the week this week. That is cool. It puts me in the running for White Rope of the month. Then I would get a chaplain coin and a letter from the chaplains. Sweet!

We are doing a project to decorate our door for Halloween. So there is a competition going on there. There are two projects for the Squadrons I work with and a poster for the fishbowl to get done.

I got a 95 on my last test o my GPA is currently at 97.3. I really need to find some time to study for this next test on Wednesday. It will be a long weekend....

I just met a guy with a WACOM tablet... I am so jealous. I draw everything out on paper, ink it and then walk all the way to the library to scan it and then work it in the computer. This guy just does it all with one interface! grrr.... he spent $280 on it cuts is work time in half. Not to mention how many leaps forward he can take in his design and art now that he has more time!

sigh... he is selling it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment