Monday, October 12, 2009

Columbus Day

Ok, two weeks with nothing. Thats all of block 3!

So tomorrow is my block 3 test. I have been studying all through my shift at fishbowl and now I have the laptop out to write this blog and try to get some artwork done.

Its hard to rely on other people to get stuff done. Everyone in the class wrote up questions for a practice test and come to find out, no one remembered me. I thought that would happen. No biggy I'll just study on my own. The goal is 97 or higher.

So we are in the middle of a 3,3,3. Three days off, three days on three days off! We have no school this coming Friday so a lot of us are going to get fat. I need to work out more... More sweat!

Nothng too crazy is going on out here in Mississippi. Hopefully I'll have something interesting to share in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment