Saturday, October 31, 2009

17 Days running down

The end is comming and things are busier than ever!

Volunteering at the Haunted house was not very rewarding. I was planning on volunteering two more days this week but was told not to because I would not be able to work Halloween night. I beleive the Sergeants exact phrase was," If you can't devote your whole weekend, walk away now."

So I did. There are plenty of other things for me to do.

Last night was the Fall Festival Party at the Fishbowl. I participated and enjoyd most of it. My probe was there. "Probe" is the word we use for those Airmen who are on a probationary status waiting to become a White rope. I only got to teach him a little because of all the craziness going on.

I open the fishbowl this morning and plan on using a lot of that time to finish the Continuity project I started. Hopefully this will help streamline the training system there and increase the quality of our Ropes. Right now everyone has questions or doubts on what their responsibilities are.

I would also like to get some art done today but Idon't know if that will happen.

My roomate left this week so I just might finish off my time here alone. I would be glad to do it. Always worrying about the room while I am gone isn't fun. So now it all rests on my shoulders. I'll clean it and he wont be around to dirty it. He was a good guy though.

I learned this week that I am much closer to getting my associates than I once thought. This training course gives me 26 credits in computer science. I should be able to come home, take a few tests and by spring have my CCAF (Community College of the Air Force) Associates degree! Then I will be that much closer to a bachelors degree in Visual Communications / Graphic Design!!! Sweet!

I will be back to work on the 23rd of November and will be steadily moving up the ladder until this time next year when I will probably get a new job at a higher pay grade. Also I hope to see promotion to Seinor Airman this year.

So a lot is going on and should be pretty good come 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment