Tuesday, July 7, 2009

False Alarm

So I went out to the mailbox yesterday and guess what I found. An envelope addressed to me in Chris' handwriting so I got excited until I opened it. It was an invitation to his graduation and a brochure of travel in the area that would make a contribution to the Airforce if we chose their services. A good thing to have but I wanted a letter from him. So I guess they are still just letting them address the envelopes. It has been two weeks as of today so hopefully I will get something soon.

So with this addressed envelope I discovered that the missionaries that emailed me did not give me his full address. So hopefully our letters have been getting to him but here is the full address.

AB Clark, Christopher W
321 TRS/FLT 557 Dorm A-1
PSC #3
1320 Truemper ST, Unit 364063
Lackland AFB, TX 78236-5570

I updated it in the previous post as well. So write him some letters!!

1 comment:

  1. We will be writing him today when Lucy wakes up from her nap. She has started to color with crayons so I'm going to let her write too.

    ReplyDelete