Friday, July 31, 2009

Graduation Plans finalized

After some bumps in the road we are finally have our plans set for our trip to graduation. I have been a little worried because I don't really have a mode of transportation and I have been trying to get all the information I can so I know where I have to walk. I did have the reception center tell me there are buses, but I don't know where they start and stop. I sent in a email request to some department and they emailed me back that they couldn't give me any of that information because of base security... yet I called public affairs and they emailed me a map. So that helped but I don't know how in the heck I am going to get to the reception center which is clear on the other side of the base from my hotel. I have to be there at 7:30 AM too for orientation. That is where my biggest concern has been. I am going to lose and hour going to San Antonio, which will totally mess up my strict bedtime schedule. And then when I wake up it will feel even earlier than it usually does.... So I went to the temple yesterday to have the strength I need to be able to accomplish these tasks and be fully awake and alert and not drowsy and out of it. I am going to start a week in advance going to be an hour earlier and getting up an hour earlier... that's 5 AM kids... yuck. I felt comfort that I would be able to accomplish all of this and have a wonderful time with my husband. So that's the plan. Keep me in your prayers for added strength and courage and all will be well.

20 days to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment